Transformational Leadership Development
Ask Yourself These Questions
- Are you an authentic leader?
- Do you command respect from your team?
- Are you achieving excellence?
An appointment to a leadership role is the first step to becoming an effective leader. Changing roles or joining a new organisation is like breaking a boundary to a world unfamiliar to you. The reality is,
You are the creator of your leadership!
How your colleagues, clients, team or principals relate to you is as a result of the world you create for yourself. Even if you are in a project management space where a lack of hierarchy may be an impediment to giving instructions, an effective leader can still be successful. You have a very busy schedule so make this 10 hours over 5 weeks the most beneficial and life changing factor of your world.
You Spend The Majority Of Your Time Focusing On Your Career Therefore Make It An Enjoyable One!
The Transformational Leadership Development programme is designed for everyone who considers themselves a leader. It is suitable for managers – senior to junior, matrix leaders and business-people.
Stand out from the rest of the leaders by consciously applying principles that are supported by your authentic self. Allow a Certified Transformational Coach to work with you to approach your career challenges from the inside out.
Be The Best Leader You Have Ever Met!
Transformational Leadership Development has the following benefits in store for you:
- From information to transformation
- Arouse your authentic leadership
- Get your ego out of the way
- Commit to extraordinary goals
- Create rapport with everyone in the organisation
- Model excellent performance throughout the organisation
- Influence people to go beyond the call of duty
- Attract support from those you work with
- Manage uncertainty effectively
- Generate new ways of working
The following areas are covered in the Transformational Leadership Development programme:
- “I am”
- Key behaviours of an authentic leader
- Ego recognition
- Vision blueprinting
- Attracting support
- Modelling excellence
- Dealing with failure
- Managing change
- Harvesting results